Knowledge. Experience. Results.
Put Over 20 Years of Experience to Work for You
Criminal offenses of a sexual nature can be among the most life-changing criminal charges a person can face. Along with potential criminal consequences, a person who has been accused of a sex crime could face negative repercussions due to the social stigma surrounding sexual crimes.
Attorney Michael Mirer offers his clients the level of legal counsel they deserve in the face of serious sex offense allegations.
Benefits of Choosing the Law Office of Michael Mirer, P.A.:
- Mr. Mirer is a former Miami-Dade prosecutor, has helped thousands of clients, and has handled over 100 trials in his over 10 years of legal experience as a trial attorney.
- The firm offers free case consultations and bilingual legal representation for the Spanish-speaking community in Miami-Dade.
- You work with a criminal defense team that is backed by proven results and client testimonials.
- You receive comprehensive defense counsel that informs you of your rights and options as well as case development every step of the way.
To learn more about our defense services for these particular types of charges, call the Law Office of Michael Mirer, P.A. at (800) 798-0243!
Choose the Defense of an Experienced Florida Criminal Lawyer
Sex crimes are among the most serious criminal offenses for which a defendant may face charges and a conviction, and it will take immediate, aggressive representation if you are to have the opportunity of avoiding imprisonment, lifetime sex offender registration and the many other serious penalties associated with sex crime convictions.
Our skilled team at the Law Office of Michael Mirer, P.A. handles all types of state and federal sex crime cases throughout Miami, including:
- Child Abuse
- Child Pornography
- Sex Offender Registration
- Federal Sex Crimes
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Lewd & Lascivious Battery
- Lewd & Lascivious Molestation
- Prostitution & Solicitation
- Sex with a Minor
100+ trials handled. Unrivaled client service. Unmatched results.
If you have been arrested or charged with a sex crime, do not wait another moment. Due to the severity of these types of allegations, prosecutors will try to press for the harshest consequences.
With aggressive defense strategies, you can secure evidence that can help obtain alternative sentencing options, or in other cases, reduce, acquit, or completely dismiss the charges against you.
Call (800) 798-0243 to talk with the Miami sex crime defense firm confidentially.